PDA

View Full Version : Honey, I'm Home!

RESQDOC
08-19-03, 11:52
OK, back in circulation. Several weeks out of the country followed by new job & move, uggh, I am ready to lay low for awhile! Moving van & family here in 4 days, been sleeping on the floor of an empty house for two weeks - I'd rather sleep in the jungle. Internet hooked up in the office yesterday. Sorry for being absent for so long.

New contact info:
Dr. Keith Brown
2505 Crown Rd.
Norfolk, NE 68701

Reasonable Rascal
08-19-03, 12:16
So, do you still need these empty boxes? :D

RR

AGreyMan
08-19-03, 12:17
Welcome back!

I know the feeling: I moved three weeks ago: I am still surrounded by %^$# boxes!

Good luck!

Stay Safe,
AGreyMan

tangent
08-19-03, 15:04
> I know the feeling: I moved three weeks ago: I am still surrounded by %^$# boxes!

I resemble that statement - seems to be going arround... maybe it's something in the water... :)

welcome back RESQDOC! - been wondering what you were up to.

-t

Reasonable Rascal
08-19-03, 16:08
Just returned from looking at my 2nd place of the day. Nice little 2 bedroom with plenty of garage storage for a packrat like me, but darned if I think my bed will fit in even the larger bedroom. Almost have to step outside to change your mind there.

Moving rucks but I think this time I'll forego phone service and go with cable net access instead. 7,200 baud just isn't very productive. That could make a move worthwhile all by itself.

RR