Thread: Yes!!!!!

Yes!!!!!

It's beautiful! It's wonderful! Its' Spiral bound! It's great! Just got my copies this afternoon. We have a winner folks. Kudos to all. I "lent" a copy to my local librarian to peruse over the weekend - she will probably order a copy or 2 for the library. Turned out really professional. Can you tell I'm excited and pleased? My only complaint is that the photographs are not in color as they were in the working copy. Guess that would have added $$ to the final printing costs though.

Excellent - thanks Goatlady. How has the cover turned out.

cheers

Craig

The cover looks just like the picture at CafePress, but very readable and slightly "slick," so it looks good to me.

I'm jealous. My copies are stuck in Lenexa, Kansas since approx 0800 this morning. It has taken them since 2000 on the 1st to make it even that far. So much for paying for faster printing and delivery.

RR
    Knowledge shared is learning gained by both teacher and student.

It pays to be a "Little ol' greyhaired lady" I ordered Sun or Monday and got them Fri or Sat, regular shipping, heh, heh.

They have arrived! I met the UPS man at the door much to his surprise. Gee, ya think maybe I was a mite eager?

The print on the front cover could have been a larger type but it is certainly readable. Page margins make full use of the page, hence the reduced number of overall pages vs. the *pdf version. There isn't a lot of wasted space at the bottom.

Type is clear and cris as are the pics. The wire binding is tight and even. In all a very good print job. My hat is off to the folks at Cafe Press for this one.

RR

OK, I've got the .pdf.

How do I order a bound one?
    WolfBrother

People you take care of never want to hear you say "Dang!!! Look at that!".

Any/all article's posted are reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Direct from the publisher, sir.

http://www.cafepress.com/austeremed

RR

I got mine, too. I like the internet, but I LOVE hard copies!

Everyone's section looks great. I turned to the section I wrote, and found out my fancy red and green matrix about blood types doesn't work too well in black and white! Ooops! If Craig allows me the great honor of being in on version three, I will fix it.

Also, seeing it in print has made me want to put a lot more info in the section I wrote!

I'd like to thank everbody especially Dr. Ellis for all the work that went into this.

Stay Safe,
    AGreyMan

Yeah, Matt, I think I commented that I wish the colors had come through. Sure would be handy if using the illistrations for real life comparison.