Thread: Medical Books for Sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A few more, and I see I forgot to price all of the previous listing, since corrected. And yes, I will accept payment in Krugerrands.

RR

51. Handbook of Non-Presciption Drugs by American Pharmaceutical Association. 1996. Hardcover. Some separation of spine from inside upper front cover starting. Shelf wear/dust. 85% condition. $8.00

52. Manual for Dental Technicians by J.A. Salzmann, DDS. 1946. Hardcover. Slight age-related yellowing, typical shelf wear. 85% condition. $1.00

53. Normal Findings in Radiography by Torsten B. Moeller. 1999. Softcover. Shelf wear. 85% condition. $1.00

54. Nuclear War: The Medical and Biological Consequences – Soviet Physicians’ Viewpoint by Chazov, Ilyin and Guskova. 1984. Softcover. Somewhat more than usual shelf wear to cover. 80% condition. $1.00 SOLD

55. Synopsis of Pediatrics by T.S. Zahorsky, MD. 1943. Hardcover. Some loose pages though all seem to be present. Has been used. Color plates seem to be unfaded. 70% condition due to pages as noted. Typical shelf wear. $1.00

56. Handbook of the Hospital Corps United States Navy 1939 by the Bureau of Medicine and Surgery Secretary of the Navy. Original owner’s name inscribed inside front cover (*** *** Pharmacists Mate 3rd Class, Naval Hospital, Corona, CA) Shelf wear, some early pages show ‘thumbing’ on the edges. 85% condition. $3.00 SOLD

57. The Nature Doctor by Dr. H.C.A. Vogel (Herbalist, Naturopath). 1991. Hardcover with dust jacket. Minor shelf scuffing to jacket spine only. 90% condition. $9.00 PENDING

58. Investigating Disease Patterns: The Science of Epidemiology by Stolley and Lasky. 1995 Hardcover with cover jacket. Some wrinkling of jacket. 90% condition. $4.00

59. The Ship’s Medicine Chest and Medical Aid at Sea. US Public Health Service. 1978. Hardcover. Clean, no issues. 90% condition $5.00 SOLD
    Last edited by Reasonable Rascal; 10-03-20 at 08:49.
    Knowledge shared is learning gained by both teacher and student.