Thread: New Beginnings

Exclamation New Beginnings

I am pleased to announce that Med Tech Iowa will once again be back in active business with a new line of products, ranging from low priced medical surplus to top-of-the-line products by first rate companies well known in the tactical and preparedness medicine fields.

Until a new sales site is up and functioning properly this forum will have to do. I will be making announcements as appropriate, offering sales on the newest finds, and in general doing what I can to bring proper, lower cost medical devices and supplies to the preparedness and austere medicine communities.

Just a few of the items I already have in stock and will be offering include:

Thermometers: oral, tympanic and infrared

Tourniquets

Israeli Bandages

Oximeters

Electronic Blood Pressure Cuffs - Arm and Wrist models both

Respiratory Care Equipment

Ready-made kits for home, auto, the firing range and more

I am actively seeking to secure a line of hemostatic dressings and related agents, hopefully burn care products as well, and a continuing supply of glass syringes suitable for long-term repeated use (austere environment).

There is much more to come so stay tuned!

RR
    Knowledge shared is learning gained by both teacher and student.

I am continuing to acquire new products and expand the inventory of others.

Recently added items include:

Combat Tourniquets

Needle drivers - back in stock

Compressed Gauze

Half-face respirators, both 3m brand and others

Basic Podiatry Tools

Ear Syringes - the 'old-fashioned' rubber bulb type, simple and safe to use

Sterilization Pouches - steam-activated pouches can be difficult to find and I have managed to acquire several hundred in order to allow re-sterilization of individual instruments

In addition I am expanding my custom first aid bag kits to include basic auto first aid kits for non-medical providers. I continue to build Blow Out bags that will address bleeding and airway problems within the skill range of the average first responder.

More to come!

RR
    Knowledge shared is learning gained by both teacher and student.