Thread: Tactical CricKit

Tactical CricKit

I have available 4 (four) North American Rescue Tactical CricKits. These expired as of 2019-2021 (all are differing dates) but remain sealed in the original packages, which also all remain under vacuum.

Kit contents:

1 x Nylon Bag (Pouch- Tactical CricKit®)
    1 x Alcohol packet
    1 x Povidone Iodine packet
    1 x 2-Pack Gauze Pad (4 in. x 4 in.)
    1 x Protected #10 Scalpel
    1 x NAR Tracheal Hook
    1 x 10cc Syringe
    1 x Cric. Tube with Obturator (Flexible, Cuffed, 6mm)
    1 x Tube Securing Strap
    1 x Plastic Vacuum Bag

The original kit and pricing can be found here: https://www.narescue.com/all-product...l-crickit.html

I am offering these for $45 shipped inside the continental US. Overseas buyers please inquire.

REQUIRED DISCLAIMER

By purchasing, buyer is stating they are not prohibited from purchase, ownership, or possession of item. Buyer attests they are a physician, licensed healthcare practitioner, or any other practitioner licensed by the law of the State in which the practitioner practices to use or order the use of the device.

"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not make offer on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping same."

RR
    Knowledge shared is learning gained by both teacher and student.

RR,

Great price and the NAR Tracheal Hook is a genius item which is reusable and of quality construction.

AN

Back in the day.... we took a large bore IV needle and bent it into a hook by forming 2 90 deg bends.
    Tracheal hook managed.

pa4ortho