Thread: New Books Available

Exclamation New Books Available

I've just added a bunch of slightly used and new medical books to the sales board. Only a single copy of each is available. All are shelf references or instructor copies in excellant condition.

Special find! Whaley & Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children, a complete 5-volume set for over a $100 savings!

Nursing assistant textbooks.

Nursing diagnosis manuals.

And more! Stop by and check it out. Some of these come from a retired physician's private library. Very well cared for and not available anywhere else.
    Knowledge shared is learning gained by both teacher and student.

gs2hi Guest
    RR,do you have any books on taking x-rays or 12 lead EKG's available?Because that's what I am looking for.

X-rays no but I do have a used copy of ECG Interpretation Made Incredibly Easy, which includes 12-lead's as well as rhythm strips, etc.

One of these days I'll have a bunch of nursing books - some highlighted in various colors and others pretty well unmarked - listed as well. For darn site less than the bookstores want for them. Sheesh! One hundred and HOW MUCH for that book ?!?!?!

RR
    Knowledge shared is learning gained by both teacher and student.

RR:

I know what you mean...My instructors used to say "Oh, keep them for reference." Now my editions are 10+ years out of date.

But those $100+ books are still useful. One of the legs fell off my couch, and the ol' textbooks are now useful to me again!

Stay Safe,
    AGreyMan

I'll let gs2hi get first dibs, but if he doesn't want the ECG book - I do!

-t