Thread: New Web Site

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi,
    I’ve volunteered to be a second set of eyes for the authors. Basically I’ll filter what I read thru my “Debbie from Greenbriar” filter and maybe make clarity change suggestions that will help non-medical types like Debbie. Not going to dumb it down.

So if you have a section you’d like a second set of eyes on - let me know.

I’ve had several folks I’ve told about the book ask me where they could buy stuff. It may be that a “These URLs were good when this edition was published” appendix would help.

Pre-Y2K in a number of forums there were any number of new Preppers wanting to know which Med books to get and where to buy the stuff. The Book was always the first I recommended to read while also reminding them that “A book, a cook does not make.” I always encouraged training.

I do this also for the PAW fiction writer Jerry D. Young. He has incorporated a couple of clarity suggestions I’ve made.

Ping me, I’ll do what I can to help.

WolfBrother aka JT
    Last edited by WolfBrother; 09-21-21 at 23:43.
    WolfBrother

People you take care of never want to hear you say "Dang!!! Look at that!".

Any/all article's posted are reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.